Welcome to the ELSOC Wiki
The wiki about Electrical Engineering at UNSW that anyone can edit!
133 articles since March 2009
Before you start, please read the EDITING GUIDELINES.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Wikia is great at maths; you can type Latex commands straight in!
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
EE&T Course Links
1st Year Courses
2nd Year Courses
- ELEC2133 - Analogue Electronics
- ELEC2134 - Circuits & Signals
- ELEC2141 - Digital Circuit Design
- ELEC2142 - Embedded Systems Design
3rd Year Courses
- ELEC3104 - Digital Signal Processing
- ELEC3105 - Electrical Energy
- ELEC3106 - Electronics
- ELEC3114 - Control Systems
- ELEC3115 - Electromagnetic Engineering
- ELEC3117 - Electrical Engineering Design
- List of 3rd Year (Stage 3) Electives
4th Year Courses
- ELEC4120/1 - Thesis A & B
- ELEC4122 - Strategic Leadership and Ethics
- ELEC4123 - Electrical Design Proficiency
- List of 4th Year (Stage 4) Electives
Programming And CAD
Real World Engineering