All design details, specifications, parameters, test results, etc. should be stored here.
Current Project Edit
Past Projects Edit
There are no past projects yet.
Sam's Projects Edit
I'm on Industrial Training this year and this is to keep my back-to-fundamentals electronics skilz down. I'm planning to mainly work on effects (fuzz/wah/phaser) and actually build some complete boxes to use in the real world. Feel free build and try out any of these schematics, in fact PLEASE DO AND PROVIDE ME WITH FEEDBACK (pun intended).
- Audio:Tempo-Tap Footswitch built and working
- Audio:Low Frequency Oscillator
- Audio:Fuzz Will the real Zach Vex please stand up
- Audio:Phase 90 Replica
I just bought an Openstomp Coyote so there will be some sweet DSP software projects going down as well.
- Audio:Digital Flanger seriously it's just a notch filter apparently you only need a single delay element, near trivial!
- Audio:Digital Phaser bank of all-pass filters
Cool Hardware You Might Be Interested In Edit
- Openstomp Coyote an open-source programmable digital effects pedal running on a Parallax Propeller 8-core microcontroller.
- Line 6 ToneCore DSP Development Kit a commercial programmable digital effects pedal with software by Freescale
- Zvex Inventobox the analog equivalent of the Openstomp, coming in april