FANDOM


Engineer is derived from the Latin root "ingeniosus," meaning "skilled"

Edit

Quotes Edit

Electrical engineers do it with less resistance.

Electrical engineers do it with an increased high-frequency response.

Elec Eng the worst 4yrs of your life or the best 7

"The first 90% of the project accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the project accounts for the other 90% of the development time" - Tom Cargill, on project management and deadlines

"Nine people can't make a baby in a month" - Fred Brooks, also on project management and deadlines

"If circuit designers were equipped with the same formidable mathematical skills as economists, we would all be using single-ended triode amplifiers that oscillated when we turned the gain up." - Ron Wilson, EDN

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.